Top 10 Best Headset Microphone for Singing Reviews 2018:
A Headset Microphone is necessary when you want to speak or sing without using your hands holding the mic. If you are going to perform on stage, a Wireless Headset Microphone for Signing will be most convenient for you. Some people sing the song and play a guitar, piano or other instrument together. If you are one of those people, you must buy the Best Headset Microphone and use the same in Practice and Singing Show.
The Headset Microphone is a great equipment for singing. When you wear the Headset Microphone on your head, make sure it is not so far and so near of your mouth. You will have a great experience of singing with Headset Microphone compared to lavalier mic or the big mic. With a high quality and branded Headset Microphone, you can perform many stage show and use the same headset for many years.
- What is a Headset Microphone?
- Types of Headset Microphone
- Top 10 Best Headset Microphone for Singing Reviews 2018
- 1. Pyle In Ear Back Electret Microphone – Portable Omnidirectional Wired Headset
- 2. XIAOKOA 2.4G Wireless Microphone
- 3. Shure WH20XLR Dynamic Headset Microphone
- 4. Pyle Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
- 5. Audio-Technica PRO 8HEx Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- 6. Zoweetek Portable Rechargeable Mini Voice Amplifier with Wired Microphone Headset
- 7. XIBO Professional XB-601 2.4G Wireless Headset Microphone
- 8. JK Professional Headset/Headworn Microphone
- 9. SHIDU Voice Amplifier with Wireless Microphone Headset
- 10. EASJOY 2.4G Wireless Microphone Headset
What is a Headset Microphone?
A Headset Microphone is a combination of a headset with a MIC (microphone) and one or two earpiece. The Headset Microphone is used to speak and listen without using hands.
Which Headset Microphone is for Singing?
A Headset Microphone can be used for various purposes such as talking on phone calls, speak at a business corporate meeting, listen to favorite music songs or watch movies etc. Furthermore, many singers and musicians use the Headset Microphone for Singing. When you buy a Headset Microphone, you should check the description if it is compatible for singing.
Types of Headset Microphone
There are mainly two types of Headset Microphone i.e. I) Wired Headset Microphone and II) Wireless Headset Microphone. In addition, the two more types are Telephone Headsets with 150-Ohm loudspeakers and a narrow frequency range, while Stereo Computer Headsets are made with 32-Ohm speakers with a broad frequency range.
What to Check at the time of Buying a Headset Microphone for Singing
When you want to buy a Headset Microphone, you need to check its features, price and other things, because there are many Headset Microphones are available to buy in market, but not all of them are singing compatible. Here we provide some important points you must consider at the time of buying a Headset Microphone.
Wired or Wireless:
The Headset Microphone is either wired or wireless, both provide almost same results when you use them. However, Wireless Headset Microphones are more preferable than the old fashioned wired headset. One good thing of Wired Headset Microphone is that it hardly loses its connectivity.
The Frequency Range plays an important role when you use any Headset Microphone for Singing or other purposes. The Headset Microphone with 150-Ohm Speakers has narrow frequency range and Headset Microphone with 32-Ohm Speakers has broad frequency range. First check which frequency is good for singing and then buy the Headset Microphone.
Connectivity Range Area:
You need to check the Connectivity Range only when the Headset Microphone is wireless. Generally, a good quality headset microphone offers 40 to 50 meters connectivity area which is fair enough to use in a stage show. In case you need more range, find Headset Microphone providing large connectivity area or buy a Wired Headset Microphone for Singing.
Type of Connecting Pin:
Nowadays, a Headset Microphone comes with different pins like 3-Pin Male XLR, 4-Pin Female Connector, 1/4″ Phone Plug and many others. When you are choosing a Headset Microphone for Singing, make sure it has a Connecting Pin Type which is compatible with your Sound System and Amplifier, otherwise you won’t be able to connect and use it for singing activity.
A Headset Microphone is useful for various activities. Some Headset Microphones are best in listening music and watching movies, while some are convenient in talking on calls and some others are good for business meeting speech. Therefore, when you buy a Headset Microphone for Singing, kindly verify that it is compatible with singing. The compatible headset microphone will give best sound quality and voice frequency every time you use it for singing.
Recently, we have done a research on various Headset Microphones available in market. As a result of the research, we found a few Headset Microphones which are great in quality and durability. Therefore we have shortlisted 10 Best Headset Microphones with Complete Reviews as follows:
Top 10 Best Headset Microphone for Singing Reviews 2018
Here we provide Top 10 Best Headset Microphone for Singing Reviews as follows:
Let us discuss each of the above Headset Microphone for Singing in detail.
Pyle In Ear Back Electret Microphone is a Portable and Professional Sound Quality Omnidirectional Wired Headset. It is an innovative and reliable corded headset condenser microphone which is best to use in a voice audio and speech application. In addition, the Pyle In Ear Back Electret Microphone Headset has a 4 pin mini XLR cable which is useful to connect the Headset with Shure System or direct connection to Studio Mixer.
With XLR Cable and Versatility, the Pyle In Ear Microphone Headset is ideal to use for DJ, MC, Singing, Recording, Actors and many more. The ergonomic and flexible design of Pyle Microphone Headset give you complete freedom of movement during your singing performance. The Headset will fit on your head, ear and it will not fall or disconnect even if you are doing so many movements.
Features of Pyle In Ear Back Electret Microphone Wired Headset:
- Comes with durable metal frame that fits comfortably on users wearing glasses, hats or headphone.
- Provides professional sound quality with 2k Ohms 30% output impedance.
- Has a 4 Pin Mini XLR Connector for connecting the Headset Microphone with Shure System.
- Has a feature for Directly Connect with the Studio Mixer.
Pros and Cons of Pyle In Ear Back Electret Microphone Wired Headset:
Pyle In Ear Back Electret Microphone Wired Headset has some Pros and Cons as under:
- The company offers 30 Day Money Back Guarantee with No Questions Asked.
- Has a back electret condenser for crystal-clear recording of your voice.
- The Headset Microphone is omnidirectional, it can capture all voices from all directions.
- The Headset and Wire are made of Skin Color to easily match with your body skin.
- Too much boom length does not allow the Headset Microphone to stay on face for longtime.
- Some users complaint that the Headset Microphone buzzes when the Volume is raised.
XIAOKOA 2.4G Wireless Microphone comes with an ultra-long distance wireless transmission technology. Although this Headset Microphone is wireless, it will provide stable connectivity up to 40 to 50 meters in open area. XIAOKOA 2.4G Headset Microphone provides clear, loud and high fidelity sound without any interference in frequency transmission.
XIAOKOA 2.4G Wireless Microphone does not have any typical setup, you just need to plug the receiver into MIC jack of your device, then turn on transmitter and receiver, thereafter wait for two seconds and they will get connected automatically. Once the Transmitter and Receiver are connected, you can start singing your favorite songs. There is a Blue LED Light on both the Transmitter and Receiver for showing your whether they are On or Off during the Singing & Music Show.
Features of XIAOKOA 2.4G Wireless Microphone:
- Headset and handheld 2 in1, with removable ear hook, use whichever style you want.
- Built-in rechargeable 400 mAh Li-ion battery, one time full charging, minimum 8 to 12 hours of working time.
- Comes with handheld mic, removable earhook, signal receiver and USB charge cable.
- Has 2.4G Ultra-long Distance Wireless Transmission technology with 40-50 meter stable wireless connection at open area.
Pros and Cons of XIAOKOA 2.4G Wireless Microphone:
XIAOKOA 2.4G Wireless Microphone has some Pros and Cons as follows:
- One stop set, just need to plug mic’s signal receiver in the device, then it connect the mic automatically.
- Universal receiver plug is designed with 3.5 mm plug and a free 6.35 mm connection plug which can be used for various purposes.
- Light weight design, comfortably wearing and it can be used either handheld or via a headset arrangement that holds the MIC in front of your face.
- The Transmitter and Receiver pair automatically as soon as they are turned on and start working immediately without more efforts.
- Some Users complains about a constant hissing noise disturbing their singing and recording.
- The Sound Quality of MIC is not as good as expected or worth the price.
Shure WH20XLR Dynamic Headset Microphone is a lightweight headset microphone that provides high quality voice pickup. The Shure WH20 Headset Microphone gives you experience of smooth and natural frequency response. It fits well on active microphone users such as musicians and aerobics instructors.
Shure WH20XLR Headset Microphone has a collapsible boom for easy storage and carrying in travel. When you open the Headset Microphone, you need to unfold the boom until it snaps and locks into place. You also need to fold the boom again when you want to keep the headset microphone in storage.
Features of Shure WH20XLR Dynamic Headset Microphone:
- Provides a Smooth and Natural frequency response comparing to high-quality dynamic hand-held vocal microphones.
- High input clipping level eliminates overload distortion.
- Unidirectional pickup pattern provides greater gain-before-feedback and isolation from ambient noise.
- Has a 3-pin male XLR connector with a convenient detachable belt clip.
Pros and Cons of Shure WH20XLR Dynamic Headset Microphone:
Shure WH20XLR Dynamic Headset Microphone has some Pros and Cons as follows:
- Lightweight wireframe and elastic headband provide a secure and comfortable fit.
- Extra-strong, small-diameter attached with microphone cable to resist any breakage.
- Collapsible microphone boom for easy storage and transportation.
- Reliable Headset Microphone at high temperature and extreme humidity.
- Sound Quality is not comparable with a hand-held microphone.
- The Sound output is not decent or adequate enough for singing.
Pyle Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System comes with a VHF fixed frequency and adjustable volume control. The Microphone System Kit includes body pack transmitters, lavalier mics and headset mics. The Headset Mic features VHF Narrow Band Receiver System Dual Frequency Design, High Signal/Noise Ratio Performance Broad Frequency Response Range and Low Distortion Independent Adjustable Volume Control.
Pyle Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System contains a professional portable wireless hands-free that provides clear sound without any interrupting noise. The Pyle Wireless Microphone has dual frequency channel with low distortion, so that you can enjoy cordless singing to karaoke music and give cool performance on stage.
Features of Pyle Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System:
- Has a channel frequency range of 174 to 216 MHz and high signal/noise ratio performance.
- Stable Signal for capturing High Quality Audio and Clear Sound.
- Ideal Microphone System Kit for professional engagement and conference.
- Each dynamic or clip lapel lavalier mic features its own volume control so you can balance the vocals as you want for a beautiful karaoke experience.
Pros and Cons of Pyle Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System:
Pyle Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System has some Pros and Cons as follows:
- Provides clear, noise-free wireless transmission and excellent sound reproduction.
- Simple setup and installation allow you to transmit clear sound instantly.
- Provides quality audio experience at on-stage vocal performances as well as conference room speeches.
- The Receiver has a convenient power On/Off switch, LED status signal indicator light and dual independent antenna for easy operation.
- Some Users complain that the transmitter does not work and stops working in between.
- The Audio or Sound Output is noisy.
Audio-Technica PRO 8HEx Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone is a professional quality headset microphone. It has a pivot-mounted flexible mic boom that descends from either the left or right side. The Audio-Technica PRO 8HEx Microphone is a lightweight, dynamic headset for good quality voice pickup and hands-free operation.
Audio-Technica PRO 8HEx Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone is an ideal headset microphone for guitarists, drummers, keyboard players and other musicians. This Headset Microphone provides high quality vocal sound for aerobic instructors and performing musicians.
Features of Audio-Technica PRO 8HEx Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone:
- Highly intelligible individual voice reproduction designed for professional quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation.
- Ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need to sing a song and use their hands to play an instrument.
- Moisture protected, Super rugged Headset Microphone with One Year Warranty.
- 7.2′ (2.2 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector.
Pros and Cons of Audio-Technica PRO 8HEx Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone:
Audio-Technica PRO 8HEx Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone has some Pros and Cons as under:
- Low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable & comfortable fit.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source.
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium element for articulating vocal reproduction.
- Audio-Technica PRO is the combination of freedom, comfort and great sound.
- Uncomfortable to use for medical transcription with dragon dictate medical.
- Some Users claim that it is not adequate for singing.
Zoweetek Portable Rechargeable Mini Voice Amplifier is a lightweight amplifier with Wired Microphone Headset. It amplifies your voice and provide crisp & clear sound. The Zoweetek Amplifier has capacity to deliver max 10 watts sound, so that everyone around can easily listen to your voice.
Zoweetek Portable Mini Voice Amplifier comes with a large 1800 mAh rechargeable battery that provides up to 12 hours of continuous working time. The distance between your mouth and mic is fully adjustable and that’s why it is very comfortable to wear for hours.
Features of Zoweetek Portable Rechargeable Mini Voice Amplifier with Wired Microphone Headset:
- Large 1800 mAh Battery gets fully charged in 3 to 5 hours and works up to 12 hours regular and music playing up to 10 hours.
- 10W sound output is loud enough to cover a big room filled with 25 to 100 people.
- Stylish, portable, ergonomic, mini size, lightweight, sleek and comfortable design.
- Also supports playing USB flash drive & TF card.
Pros and Cons of Zoweetek Portable Rechargeable Mini Voice Amplifier with Wired Microphone Headset:
Zoweetek Portable Rechargeable Mini Voice Amplifier with Wired Microphone Headset has some Pros and Cons as under:
- Provides crisp, clear sound without any noise or distortion.
- Able to work as a Speaker for mobiles, computers, iPads and tablets.
- Suitable for singing, teaching, outdoor speech, project presentation, trainer, coach and tour guide.
- Excellent after-sales service: Just send a message and Zoweetek will respond you within 24 hours.
- Some Users face problem of frequent interference squealing/noise.
- One User has not received instructions with Zoweetek Amplifier Pack.
XIBO Professional XB-601 2.4G Wireless Headset Microphone is not like the traditional wired microphone. This new style wireless microphone gives you brand new feeling of speech. Your hands are free when you are wearing the XIBO Microphone and you can hold it in a hand when you are tired of wearing it, because it has a detachable design.
XIBO Professional XB-601 2.4G Wireless Headset Microphone is a multipurpose devices that can be used with mixer (with 6.35 mm jack), voice amplifier, speaker, PA system and karaoke system. The company also provides 3.5 mm to 6.35 mm adapter, so you will have more choices to connect the microphone.
Features of XIBO Professional XB-601 2.4G Wireless Headset Microphone:
- Can be used with mixer, voice amplifier, speaker, PA system, karaoke system and many other devices.
- Ideal to use for trainers, speech, business conversation, crowol control, promotion, teaching, street singing and more.
- Comes with an Adapter and Dual Head USB Charging Line.
- The Headset is made of high quality steel structure and buffer gum to provide comfortable wearing.
Pros and Cons of XIBO Professional XB-601 2.4G Wireless Headset Microphone:
XIBO Professional XB-601 2.4G Wireless Headset Microphone has some Pros and Cons as follows:
- The cardioid unidirectional microphone with sponge cover helps catch each word of speaking or singing.
- Detachable Design allows you to quick wear & remove the microphone from your head anytime.
- Designed for Use on Stage, Houses of Worship, Presenters, Lecturers and Other Purposes.
- Easy to Use Headset Microphone, just turn on, pair, connect and start singing.
- Some Users have faced noise problem.
- The Mic is required to be held well during consistent use.
JK Professional Headset/Headworn Microphone is a sweat and dust proof microphone. You can use this Wireless Microphone Headset at indoor and outdoor for hours without any disturbance. The JK Professional Headset Microphone is designed to be used with Shure Wireless System or any other compatible amplifier system you have.
JK Professional Headset/Headworn Microphone is made for Broadcasters, TV Presenters, Lecturers, Musicians, Actors, Singers and Performers. You can use the JK Professional Headset Microphone for Singing, Presentation Speech, Fitness Instructions and many more activities.
Features of JK Professional Headset/Headworn Microphone:
- Sweat and Dust Proof Headset Microphone works great at indoor and outdoor.
- Gives Experience of Professional Vocal Pickup and Pristine Audio Quality.
- Designed to Offer Minimum Microphone Visibility with Hands-free Operation.
- Compatible with almost all Shure Wireless Microphone System.
Pros and Cons of JK Professional Headset/Headworn Microphone:
JK Professional Headset/Headworn Microphone has some Pros and Cons as under:
- Ideal for Singers, Broadcasters, TV Presenters, Lecturers, Musicians, Actors and Performers.
- Omni-directional Condenser Microphone with Comfortable Dual-Ear Mounting.
- Manufactured with extreme care and the highest quality components to provide clear, articulate sound with reliable performance.
- Microphone is made of rugged and ultra lightweight steel for durable use.
- Some Users claim that the actual headset microphone appears different than the picture.
- Sound Quality is not as good as expected, but it works fine.
SHIDU Voice Amplifier with Wireless Microphone Headset provides 10 Watts Loud Sound Output to cover almost 5000 square feet area. The SHIDU Amplifier with Microphone is combination of a Headset Microphone to be used for singing and an MP3 Player to listen to your favorite songs.
SHIDU Voice Amplifier with Wireless Microphone Headset has a huge 2000 mAh Battery that gets fully charged in 3 to 5 hours and provide 15 hours of talking as well as 10 hours of music playing. With SHIDU Headset Microphone, you will have a natural and crystal clear voice experience.
Features of SHIDU Voice Amplifier with Wireless Microphone Headset:
- Supper 10 Watts output, provides a clear, natural and crystal voice, sounds coverage up to 5000 square feet.
- Can work as an MP3 player which supports TF card & U disk.
- Lightweight and Detachable Wireless UHF Microphone that stays on your head comfortably.
- Built-in a 2000 mAh big lithium battery allows you to play non-stop music play & singing up to 10 hours.
Pros and Cons of SHIDU Voice Amplifier with Wireless Microphone Headset:
SHIDU Voice Amplifier with Wireless Microphone Headset has some Pros and Cons as under:
- 100% Satisfied Warranty Guarantee, if you are not happy with the SHIDU Headset Microphone, you will get a replacement or full refund.
- Has a capacity of sounds coverage up to 5000 square feet, so your voice can reach up to 100 people around.
- Lightweight and Easy to Carry anywhere you go.
- The Microphone is wireless and detachable, so you can use it as a handheld microphone after removing the ear hook.
- Buttons are located on front which can be accidentally pressed by the user.
- Available in Black Color Only, however it is not a problem with the product.
EASJOY 2.4G Wireless Microphone Headset comes with a 2.4G Wireless Transmission Technology. The EASJOY Microphone is very easy to use from the first time, just plug the signal receiver in device and it connects automatically. You don’t require any expert or experienced person to start and connect the EASJOY Microphone Headset.
The EASJOY 2.4G Wireless Microphone Headset is a combo of headset and handheld 2 in 1 with removable ear hook. Therefore you can use the EASJOY Microphone the way you want and like. The EASJOY Headset Microphone provides loud and clear sound throughout its life without any interference.
Features of EASJOY 2.4G Wireless Microphone Headset:
- 2.4G wireless transmission technology and 40m stable wireless connection provide better experience with a loud, clear and high fidelity sound.
- Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery gives up to 8 hours of working time.
- Two in One Headset and Handheld, Use it whichever style you like.
- One stop set, just plug in the receiver and turn on to connect automatically.
Pros and Cons of EASJOY 2.4G Wireless Microphone Headset:
EASJOY 2.4G Wireless Microphone Headset has some Pros and Cons as under:
- No Echo or Noise Interference Issue.
- Covers that Frequency Transmission Distance up to 40 Meters.
- Big Battery gets fully charged in 4 hours and lasts about 8 hours.
- Very Easy to Use, just plug & play without any complex setup.
- Does’t stay connected to Bluetooth.
- You need to keep the Receiver and Mic very close for pairing, but you can bring the Mic far after pairing is done.
All the information mentioned above about Top 10 Best Headset Microphone for Singing is true and fair based on our knowledge and research. Each & every feature as well as pros and cons shared here are taken from product information provided by seller/manufacturer and customers’ reviews. In case you have a query or doubt on any of the details, kindly visit Amazon.Com or log on to Official Website of respective brand Headset Microphone for Singing.